BREWPUBLIC'S BIRTHDAY BASH
FRI. OCT. 24TH at 5PM It’s Brewpublic’s 6th Birthday or Brewniversary if you will! We’re proud to host Angelo for the 6th year (Saraveza twinsies!) Join us for this intimate event as we toast to another year of keeping the dream alive. Taps will include some of BREWPUBLIC’s favorite breweries’ including:
- Fort George Brewery - Fresh Hop “Vortex” IPA
- Oakshire Brewing - “Frederic’s Lost Arm” Saison
- Occidental Brewing Company - Dunkelweizen
- Laurelwood Public House & Brewery - “Cable Knit” Pale Ale
- Falling Sky Brewing - “So Fresh, So Green” - Fresh Hop Lager
- The Commons Brewery - “Biere Royale” Sour Ale w/Black Currants
- Heathen Brewing/Old Old Town Brewing Co. - “Killer Cologne” Canadian Kölsch
- GoodLife - “Comatose” IIPA
- Ecliptic - “Lacerta Farmbeausa” Framboise
- Upright Brewing - TBA
Be on the lookout for some giveaways for the annual Brewpublic raffle. Come on out and have some fun!
SARAVEZA'S B-DAY BASH
SAT. OCT. 18TH - Man alive! Has time gone by fast! It's been an impressive ride with breweries and bottle shops popping up left and right. We've so enjoyed growing up in an industry that ceases to amaze.
Join us as we celebrate six years and salute the craft beer industry through our annual industry toast led by our resident baker, SugarPimp. Enjoy FREE cake & some suds made by the Saraveza crew.
For the occasion we’ll have:
- ALL DAY: Special employee draft picks (see list below).
- ALL DAY: Name our Stag! Pick up a ballot and choose the name of the deer that protects and looks over the bar.
- 10PM: Annual toast given by SugarPimp with the last known keg of “Freaky Nasty”, our IIPA brewed by several of the Saraveza crew in collaboration with Breakside Brewery for our IIPA Fest.
- 10PM: SugarPimp birthday cake for all!
- And of course the Beers:
- Agrarian "Freshy Sesh" Fresh Hopped Session Saison
- Barley Brown’s “Tank Slapper” IIPA
- Barley Brown’s “Pallet Jack” IPA
- Block 15 2011 “Imagine” Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout
- Breakside “Freaky Nasty” IIPA brewed with Saraveza crew!
- de Garde “Whiskey Berry Bu” Blackberry Berliner Weisse aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Logsdon Oak Aged “Seizoen Bretta” Barrel Aged Farmhouse w/Brettanomyces
- New Belgium “Le Terroir” Dry Hopped Sour Ale
- pFriem Pilsner
- Russian River “Pliny the Elder” IIPA
- Stone/Chris Banker/Insurgente “Xocoveza” Mocha Stout
- The Bruery 2010 “Coton” 2nd Anniversary Barrel-Aged Old Ale Blend