When: Friday, Feb. 20 from 4 to 10pm
Where: Sidebar, 3901 N Williams Ave.
What: The Black Out Beer Fest will feature 19 dark beers: four from Lompoc and the remaining 15 from craft breweries including Alameda, Breakside, Burnside, Cascade, Ecliptic, Fort George, Gigantic, Hopworks, Lucky Lab, pFriem, The Commons, Three Creeks, Upright, Widmer and one yet to be named. There will also be live music and food specials.
Tasting packages are required to drink the Black Out beers and cost $15, which includes a souvenir 15.5 oz glass tasting mug and 8 beer tickets. Additional tickets are available for $1 apiece. It costs four tickets for a full mug or $1 for a taste. Original mug and ticket sales take place in Sidebar. The Black Out Beer Fest will serve the beers in Sidebar and the tented and heated parking lot adjacent to Sidebar on Williams. The event is for ages 21+.
BEER LINEUP (Updated on lompoc website when details become available.)
- Alameda Siberian Bear Russian Imperial Stout
- Breakside Salted Caramel Stout
- Burnside Red Light District
- Cascade Dark Day CDA
- Ecliptic OORT Imperial Stout
- Fort George PB&J Stout
- Gigantic Saboteur Baltic Porter
- Hopworks TBA
- Lompoc Batch 69 Baltic Porter
- Lompoc Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Side Porter
- Lompoc Jitterbrew Stout
- Lompoc TBA
- Lucky Lab Accidentally Iced Porter
- pFriem Oatmeal Stout
- The Commons TBA
- Three Creeks Tenpine Double Chocolate Porter
- Upright TBA
- Widmer TBA
- Brewery TBA
For more information about the event, including beer descriptions, visit www.lompocbrewing.com.